The benefits of good nutrition are multiple…
…here are some of them
- Helps you maintain a healthy weight
- Good nutrition is essential for body systems to function optimally for a lifetime
- Healthy diet provides energy, promotes good sleep, and gives the body-mind what it needs to maintain physical and mental well-being
- Appropriate fats support heart function for life
- An alkalising diet keeps our bones and teeth strong and healthy
- EPIC Norfolk study shows that healthy lifestyle can increase life by 14 years!
Naturopathy supports the body’s detoxification pathways radically increasing energy and well-being.
Do You Want to use Nutrition to find a way to feel great and look healthy every day?
As Hippocrates once said “Let Food Be Your Medicine and Let Medicine Be Your Food”.
It is well known now that ‘we are what we eat’, but there is so much information available from multiple sources that finding a way of eating for life that really nurtures us can be confusing.
The term ‘detox’ often comes up. Look After You offer advice on Naturopathic techniques to help support the body’s detoxification process that follows ongoing dietary changes.
Suzy Sherratt has been in practicing Nutrition with Naturopathy for the last 22 years. She is fascinated and inspired by how food can improve and enhance wellbeing. There is a wealth of research illustrating how Nutrition is the key building block to a return to health.