Tangy, pate that you can leave rough or hand blend more smoothly.
- An onion
- A dessertspoon coconut oil.
- 400g can of butter beans packed in water.
- 2 dessertspoons of sesame seeds,
- 1 heaped teaspoon of wholegrain mustard
- round black pepper.
- Saute a chopped onion gently til soft in the coconut oil. Drain the butter beans. Place them in a blender with the cooked onion the sesame seeds, the wholegrain mustard and ground black pepper. Whizz til smooth then eat!
© 2023 All recipes are copyright of Suzy Sherratt at Look After You