- 4ozs of cashew nuts
- 4ozs of sunflower seeds,
- 1oz of butter, or 1 Tablespoon EV CP Olive oil, depending on preference
- 2 crushed garlic cloves,
- a splash of tamari these two are optional or Braggs Liqiud aminos
- Ground black pepper.
- Grind cashew nuts and sunflower seeds,
- Place in a bowl withbutter, or Olive oil, depending on preference. Add the garlic cloves, a splash of tamari or liquid aminos and some Ground black pepper.
- Use a food mixer to bind them all together into a pate and press into a greased dish.
© 2023 All recipes are copyright of Suzy Sherratt at Look After You