This quantity makes two rissoles, I tend to eat one and freeze one!
- 1 fine chopped onion
- 1 grated carrot
- Saute gently til soft
- 4ozs nuts e.g. almonds / mixed etc.
- Grind up fine and place in a bowl
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 2-3ozs Vegetable or miso stock
- Ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in the bowl with the ground nuts, mix everything together, then bind into a shape of 2 rissoles in a baking dish or tray. Bake at gas mark 5 for about 30-40 minutes, turning once half way through with a fish slice, so that both sides are evenly browned.
- Mushrooms could be used as an alternative to the carrot and then liquidised to obtain the correct texture.
© 2023 All recipes are copyright of Suzy Sherratt at Look After You